Thursday, April 29, 2010

2 days to go


I don't know about the rest of you but I am already planning on wearing my favorite jeans tomorrow as a farewell. God provides because normally I am not allowed to wear jeans at school but apparently my guardian angle worked some magic and we have a jeans day tomorrow. So pull out those really cute jeans one more time girls because come May 1st it is skirt/dress city for all of us. I can't wait!!! And if you are participating in "the dare" change your facebook profile picture to the logo for the dare (look to your left) and write something about it on your page. Maybe you will inspire someone else to take THE DARE!

5 comments:

Apple Jacs said...

Great idea about the profile pic! Not sure who made it, but can we change the coming "May 2010" to "May 2010" now?

Andi said...

Hubby has renamed this the 31 day Shaving Dare. :-P Not really sure how the 2 skirts I fit into are gonna make it through the month...

Apple Jacs said...

OM, Old Navy has some great deals on skirts right now that have stretchy waistbands that might be great for being in between sizes with your rapidly shrinking waistline post-baby!

Chantal said...

I'm on it... I'll post a new logo today.

P.S. I have my fav jeans on and my shaving cream ready to go. The Dress-Dare begins tomorrow in Australia!

Andi said...

My fave jeans are now spit up free and just waiting for me to use them one last time. I have to say, hubby is so in favor of this he SUGGESTED I go shopping for more skirts.