Sunday, April 18, 2010

A NEW ARTICLE

As graduation comes closer, God is working on my life. He is constantly helping guide me to become a better person, to be the person he wants me to be... 
Through my life journey, I hope to inspire those who need it, those who don't know they need it, and those who have had to overcome obstacles. Even though my story is unique, just like everyone else's, hopefully many people will be able to connect to the story and hopefully it will help them in their time of need!

Today was another exciting step that God has guided me to. I had an article go Live on www.iibloom.com ! Please check it out!

2 comments:

Jaunebug said...

Beautiful post! How inspiring.

Chantal said...

You and your family inspire me to be holy. What a beautiful witness to building a culture of life and love.

I hope you don't mind that I am posting the link to the actual article...

http://www.iibloom.com/?/bloom/article/a-real-life-story-the-luckiest-family-in-the-world/