Tuesday, September 17, 2013

I saw a great link to the Woman of Grace Blog today. Check out what Pope Francis has to say about gossip:


This topic is definitely something that hits home for me as I'm guessing it does for most of us. Gossip is pretty much expected of women and from my observations we tend to use it as a way to bond with another woman. But when we get right down to it, to speak ill of someone is to kill their reputation, their good name. If someone went around telling people who didn't even know me yet that I was snobby, imagine how they would treat me upon meeting me. They would already have a negative image in their minds and it would be really hard for me to earn their trust and respect, most likely without even knowing they had a negative image of me in the first place! Just something to think about.

Another couple of posts I saw floating around today that I found interesting:

5 Tips for Young Parents and Large Families by Taylor Marshall

The Cross of Beauty by Jackie (Francios) Angel

No comments: